Linking the Past with the Present
In addition to continuing to support the Ancient Craft of Wheelwrighting, the Company has in recent times attracted many Liverymen from the associated descendant trades and now has strong links with the National Tyre Distributors Association (NTDA) and the modern wheel and tyre industry and associated sectors.
The programme focuses on Corporate Social Responsibility covering specifically environmental issues, sustainability, tyre technician skills, development, community outreach programmes and other mobility-related activities.
To develop further these key activity areas, help businesses become more sustainable, support corporate ESG initiatives and develop cross-industry links, the Company has launched the Corporate Affiliate Programme with a view to engaging key stakeholders and decision makers from the wider related business community.
Our Gold Affiliates
Since 2010 Autotech has kept workshops running for a UK-wide network of dealerships, national retail groups, independent garages, bodyshops and government organisations. Because it is 100% focused on the automotive trade, it has built excellent long-term relationships...
Kwik Fit is the leading fast-fit supplier of tyres in the UK and carries stocks of over 600,000 products from leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Goodyear, Michelin, Continental and Dunlop to name but a few. Kwik Fit also provides extensive automotive part...
Benefits of Corporate Affiliation
The Worshipful Company of Wheelwrights offers two corporate affiliate programme categories with the following benefits:
- One complimentary dinner ticket for a named Senior Executive / Director representative, nominated by the corporate affiliate, in the first instance for the annual Mansion House Banquet in the City of London or failing that, another formal Company dinner or luncheon;
- The ability for the named individual to be able to attend Company functions at the cost prevailing for each function;
- The ability for the named individual to apply for, at prevailing costs, and subject to availability, guest tickets for any Company function they are attending;
- The nominated corporate affiliate representative will also be supported and encouraged to gain full individual Liveryman status in their own right if requested.
- Three complimentary dinner tickets, in the first instance to the annual Mansion House Banquet in the City of London or failing that, another formal Company dinner or luncheon. The three complimentary tickets must be for the same Company formal dinner or function and at least one named Senior Executive/Director representative, nominated by the corporate affiliate must be in attendance;
- Three named Senior Executive / Director representatives, nominated by the corporate affiliate to be able to attend company functions at the cost prevailing for that function;
- The ability for any or all of the named Senior Executive / Director representatives, to apply for, at prevailing costs and subject to availability, guest tickets for any company function they are attending;
- Recognition as a Gold Corporate Affiliate on the Company website;• Gold Corporate Affiliate Member membership certificate;
- The right to use the Company Coat of Arms, stamped with the wording Gold Corporate Affiliate Member, on corporate literature and promotional collateral;
- An invitation for up to three persons to a lunchtime round table discussion on matters of interest to the industry on a quarterly basis.
- The nominated corporate affiliate representatives will also be supported and encouraged to gain full individual Liveryman status in their own right if requested.